- 6 October, 2022
- Posted by: phucthien
- Category: Blog
Hair loss is a condition that no one wants. However, it is inevitable. At some point in life, you will suffer from it, it’s just a matter of sooner or later.
Losing your hair will affect your appearance, therefore reduce your confidence. Luckily, there are several effective solutions that you can take to tackle this problem, one of them is getting some custom men’s hair pieces or stock products.
So what is toupee for men? What are the benefits as well as drawbacks of a toupee? Where can you get quality hair extensions for men? All of these questions will be solved in this Phucthientouee’s article. Let’s find out together, shall we?!!!
What Is Toupee For Men?
The toupee for men is a separated men’s hair pieces that is used to cover the bald spot on your head. It is designed to be able to attach and blend in with your scalp, with a little help of an adhesive or hair piece tape.
Almost all toupees are designed to look as realistic as possible. Some use synthetic thread to mimic the hair, some use real hair to attach to the foundation, which gives a natural feel to the touch. You can check the realistic toupee for men on phucthientoupee.com.
The main purpose of the men’s hairpieces is just to cover the bald spot, it does not generate or restore any hair loss so keep your expectations low.
>>> Read More Toupee Facts – Men’s Hair Pieces For Beginners
What Is The Difference Between A Toupee & A Wig
Toupees and wigs share a common name – men’s hair pieces. The biggest difference between a toupee and a wig is that mostly, a toupee covers just the bald area, while wigs are usually used to cover up the entire head.
The second difference is the way they attach to the scalp. A toupee is attached to the scalp using adhesives or toupee tapes, which will not last for long, usually it will loosen after 4 or 6 weeks. The wigs are attached tighter with a tab, clip, strong adhesive or lace.
Lastly, a toupee is mostly used to cover the bald spot, therefore, it is crucial that the hair piece match your natural hair, in order to blend in perfectly. A wig on the other hand, doesn’t matter if you still have hair or not, you can still use them for multiple purposes like cosplay, fashion or the worst case, to cover the bald head.
So what are the pros and cons of the toupee for men?
Men’s Hair Pieces – Pros & Cons
Here are some of the pros of the toupee:
- Cover up the bald spot, making it look more natural: The toupee is customized and designed in order to match perfectly with your hair, from color, length to style. Therefore, creating a natural look and feel.
- Safe option for hair loss: A toupee is one of the safest options out there. All you have to do is apply the men’s hair pieces on the bald spot and you are good to go. Toupee is just simply a type of cosmetic, so there are very little to no side effects.
- Giving fast results: The toupee delivers the best result almost right away, boosting both appearance and confidence
- Offer a cheaper solution: Unlike treatments that require expensive medication, as well as suitable habits, you just have to pay once for a toupee for men. After that, all it takes is some occasional maintenance and cleanings. The price for toupee cleaning products are not too high either, and can be used for a long time. You will be able to save quite an amount of money compared to hair loss treatments and therapy.
Everything has 2 sides, pros and cons, and toupee for men is not an exception. Here are some of the disadvantages of toupee:
- Just used for cover: The men’s hair pieces cannot stimulate hair growth and restore the lost hair. If you wish to grow back your hair, you will need the help of an expert like a doctor, who can give you advice as well as suitable medication. The main function of a toupee is just to cover up the bald spot, therefore, the effect is just temporary.
- It can be quite pricey: Even though it is cheaper compared to treatments and therapy, the price for a piece of toupee is still quite expensive. It could easily take hundreds to thousands of dollars. You can check for the average price on our home page: phucthientoupee.com. And not just the toupee money, you must also take the cost of replacing and maintenancing into consideration, since it will require replacement after a few years.
- Maintenance toupee for men: Just like every other thing, toupees require regular maintenance in order to stay in its finest condition. Shampoos and conditioners specialized for toupee are what you should look into. It is best to wash your toupee every 3 to 5 days, depending on how much you sweat and the environment. Some of the most popular toupee shampoo brands can include Jonrenau, Revlon or SheaMoisture.
- A chance to cause extra anxiety: For some, wearing a toupee can really boost the mood and spirit by a hundred times, but for some, it’s just not that simple. It can be that easy to overthink, live in constant fear of falling off toupee, or that someone will notice the men’s hair pieces; therefore, exercise, dancing, jogging, any activity that requires hard movement is off the list.
Losing your hair is definitely something that no one wants. However, as science is developed, more and more solutions for hair loss are released everyday, as well as many upgraded versions of what has been already existing. Maybe one day, specialists will develop a new toupee model that can cover up all the disadvantages.
We hope that our article can help our beloved readers understand more about toupee, knowing what is toupee for men, what the toupee’s pros and cons are. For now, thank you so much for reading. We hope you have a great day.
Phuc Thien Toupee Ltd. Company
- Address: No 26/9, Street 57, Thuong Hamlet, Tan Thong Hoi Ward, Cu Chi District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Zipcode: 700000
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: +84914134945
- Whatsapp: +84933901196