Who we are?
Established in 1995 by the couple of Mr. Song Sea Jing (송세진) and Mrs. Ta Thi Kim Thanh, Phuc Thien Toupee was originally just a small workshop with more than 30 workers serving only the Korean and The US market. After more than 25 years of development, Phuc Thien Toupee now has more than 400 employees with 9 branches in Viet Nam. Our head office is located in Ho Chi Minh City, the largest economic capital in country. In headquarters, we mainly produce lace, dyed hair, curl, and prepare for ventilation. To be Addition, the head office is also the place to check and perfect the products before delivering to customers. Products will be sent to the branches in the others provinces to ventilate with the supervision of the department heads.
Our products have been exported to more than 20 countries worldwide such as Korea, USA, Japan, Canada, France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Israel, Finland, Australia, New Zealand, … Especially with Korea and the US alone , we have more than 25 years of experience in producing men’s toupees. Phuc Thien Toupee has been covered by the Korean beauty magazine about our contribution.
With customers: bring peace of mind when cooperating.
For employees: create conditions for capable people to show their talent. Taking care of workers’ lives is getting better and better.
Community and environmental responsibility: Living and working responsibly with the organization in which they work, with the country, ethnic group, family and living environment.
Phuc Thien Toupee continues to grow every day thanks to the confidence our clients have in us. We focus on producing Men’s hairpieces.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Leadership, excellence, difficulty and winning spirit: Strong, different in work and guidance on excellence, not giving up and always striving to achieve the goal. Work with a long and broad vision, have a strategy, lead yourself and lead to success.
- Fairness, integrity, loyalty and ethics: Unpositioned, fair in grading and operating. But be ethical and work with the highest spirit of public service.
- Discipline, solidarity and team spirit: Model compliance with organizational discipline and national laws. In the organization, automatically resonates and encourages solidarity, teamwork, teamwork.
- Professional calculation, learning spirit, self-improvement: Constantly learning, creating, improving your technical level, building professional levels and always improving yourself, ready to spread the word. knowledge and experience for the organization and society.
- Economical, efficient: Effectively apply knowledge, skills and spirit, focus on the goal, save the formula, orient to the highest capacity.
- Satisfied, happy: Towards the material and spiritual success of members and partners.